LaMotte WaterLink® Spin Touch™ DW for Drinking Water
• Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests
LaMotte WaterLink® Spin Touch™ Pool and Spa water analyzer photometer– Ready to go anywhere!
• Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests in just 30 or 60 seconds
LaMotte Portable Colorimeter Smart3
• Over 80 Pre-Programmed Tests
LaMotte Portable Turbidity Meter model 2020 t/i
• New Ratiometric design
LaMotte Test Strips & Test papers
• Low cost and easy to use: Just dip and read
APERA Pocket Tester and Portable Meter
• Value Series Pocket Testers: pH, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity
Partech 750w2 Portable Suspended Solids Monitor
New Partech 750w2 Monitor with data recording provides quick and accurate readings for TSS, MLSS, Turbidity and Sludge Blanket Level via an intuitive menu structure from a totally portable package. Choice of multiple sensors to meet wide range of application requirements. Simple & Robust.
Pre-configuration to meet specific application requirements
Rainwise Rain Gauge with Data Logger
The Rainew Rainlog 2.0 is supplied with data logger, polypropylene rain collector, RL-Loader software and USB cable. The 8″ diameter collector meets NWS specifications for statistical accuracy. The tipping bucket rain gauge is calibrated to 0.01 inches / 0.25 mm per tip.
Weather Monitoring System for Solar Photovoltaic Farm
• Configured for Large Scale Solar (LSS) Photovoltaic plant
Weather Monitoring System for Oil & Gas Applications
• Navigation safety around installations
Eureka Manta+ Multiprobes
AQM65: Compact Air Quality Monitoring Station
• Real-time measurement of common pollutants to WHO air quality standards
SWG 100 Biogas/CEM: The versatile Analyser for continuous measurements
AdvancedSense® Pro Portable Air Quality Data Collection Meter Plus
• Multi-probe, 1 up to 32 parameters
Signature™ Flow Meter coupled with Non-Contact LaserFlow™ Velocity Sensor
For permanent discharge compliance monitoring from industrial applications to manhole installations, the LaserFlow’s versatile configuration options give you the flexibility to measure flow in most open channel applications. A variety of communication options available for remote data access and programming, eliminating the need for frequent site visits.
More to come……