LaMotte WaterLink® Spin Touch™ DW for Drinking Water
• Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests
LaMotte WaterLink® Spin Touch™ Pool and Spa water analyzer photometer– Ready to go anywhere!
• Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests in just 30 or 60 seconds
LaMotte Portable Colorimeter Smart3
• Over 80 Pre-Programmed Tests
LaMotte Portable Turbidity Meter model 2020 t/i
• New Ratiometric design
LaMotte Test Strips & Test papers
• Low cost and easy to use: Just dip and read
APERA Pocket Tester and Portable Meter
• Value Series Pocket Testers: pH, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity
Partech 750 w² Portable Suspended Solids Monitor
New Partech 750w² Monitor with data recording provides quick and accurate readings for TSS, MLSS, Turbidity and Sludge Blanket Level via an intuitive menu structure from a totally portable package. Choice of multiple sensors to meet wide range of application requirements. Simple & Robust.
Pre-configuration to meet specific application requirements
Rainwise Rain Gauge with Data Logger
The Rainew Rainlog 2.0 is supplied with data logger, polypropylene rain collector, RL-Loader software and USB cable. The 8″ diameter collector meets NWS specifications for statistical accuracy. The tipping bucket rain gauge is calibrated to 0.01 inches / 0.25 mm per tip.
Weather Monitoring System for Solar Photovoltaic Farm
• Configured for Large Scale Solar (LSS) Photovoltaic plant
Weather Monitoring System for Oil & Gas Applications
• Navigation safety around installations
Eureka Manta+ Multiprobes
AQM65: Compact Air Quality Monitoring Station
• Real-time measurement of common pollutants to WHO air quality standards
SWG 100 Biogas/CEM: The versatile Analyser for continuous measurements
AdvancedSense® Pro Portable Air Quality Data Collection Meter Plus
• Multi-probe, 1 up to 32 parameters
Signature™ Flow Meter coupled with Non-Contact LaserFlow™ Velocity Sensor
For permanent discharge compliance monitoring from industrial applications to manhole installations, the LaserFlow’s versatile configuration options give you the flexibility to measure flow in most open channel applications. A variety of communication options available for remote data access and programming, eliminating the need for frequent site visits.
More to come……