Split-O-Mat ® Emulsion Splitting Plant has been developed as a batch plant for the physical and chemical treatment of industrial wastewater.
SPLIT-O-MAT® CSA 180-C / 360-C SOPHISTICATED TECHNOLOGY
The SPLIT-O-MAT® process is particularly suitable for the treatment of waste water with dissolved particulate harmful substances in low to medium concentrations, and removes both inorganic and organic components from waste water.
Adding the precipitant ENVIFLOC® converts the harmful substances in the waste water into a filterable sludge by means of precipitation and flocculation in a multi-stage process.
The sludge water separation and drainage processes are carried out through filter bags.
Treating waste water with the SPLIT-O-MAT® ensures that the limits for the hydrocarbon content are not exceeded. The COD and BOD values are greatly reduced.
- Industrial waste water with medium level of contamination
- Flow through system
- Throughput capacity of 180 l/h or 360l/h
- Automatic process
- Splitting agent ENVIFLOC®
- Operating costs kept to a minimum
- Low space requirements in an enclosed construction
- Removal of hydrocarbons and heavy metals
- COD and BOD reduction
- Rail vehicle repair
- Car wash and maintenance
- Paint, varnish and coating industry
- Printing industry, Flexographic
- Ready-mixed plaster and construction material production
- Metal industry